At MEA-nl, we are continuously monitoring the latest updates and information about the global COVID-19 outbreak on behalf of our employees and our customers. We would like to share an update about the steps we are currently taking.
Due to Covid-19, restrictions are put into place worldwide. In the Netherlands the following rules apply at the moment
- If you have symptoms, get tested as soon as possible and stay at home.
- Maintain a distance of 1.5 metres (approx. 2 arm’s lengths) from other people.
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Don’t shake hands with others.
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow.
- Avoid busy places. Leave if you notice it is becoming difficult to keep a distance of 1.5 metres.
Travellers arriving in the Netherlands from certain countries and regions are strongly advised to self-quarantine for 14 days. To find out which countries and regions this applies to, please check the website of the RIVM. Moreover, we from MEA-nl are able to travel freely to all regions in the Netherlands, Germany and certain regions in Belgium.
Because of our spacious office and testing facility we can facilitate a small amount of clients, without breaching the 1,5m rule. Also, we can facilitate tests with a system or component where our client can be with us virtually.