All analytical methods are in accordance with ISO and EPA standards. New methods are under development and validated to the ISO standards as appropriate as in the marine biology still lots of lessons can be learned. In addition, analytical methods as approved by IMO (BWM.2/Circ. 61) can be conducted.
Examples of those analyses are:
- Analyses on the group of organisms 50 micron
- Analyses on the group of organisms 10 and < 50 micron
- Analyses on the group of organisms < 10 micron
- Water chemistry
- Total Suspended Solids (TSS), Material Matter (MM), Particulate Organic Material (POM), Dissolved Organic Carbon (DOC), Dissolved Oxygen (DO), Salinity (PSU), pH, UV transmittance, nutrients
- Total bacteria, heterotrophic bacteria, E. coli, Enterococci
- Disinfection By-Products (DBP) and Whole Effluent Toxicity (WET)
- Analyses on DBP can be conducted as well as acute and chronic toxicity on vertebrates, non-vertebrates and plants. Those analyses will be conducted in consultation with specialized laboratories in this field of expertise.
- Any others
- We have a network of laboratories covering the globe for any request or local solutions.